If you’re looking for a unique gift for that hard to shop for person in your life, start and end your search with us!
- Catchy Clips, perfect for those of us that like big purses, just clip your keys, cards or accessories into the purse and the easily detach the magnet to grab your stuff and go! (Perfect for me since my sunglasses always end up at the bottom!)
- Migraine Buster Tincture is in process and will be ready within the next week or so.
- Migraine Buster Tea is ready!
- FHE Rescue – The all natural rescue system for rough feet, hands, & elbows.
- Horse Shoe Nail Cross Keychains – Sturdy and handmade gems.
Take a look at our recycled glass art – which can literally be used for anything! I have one on the side table next to the bed for the cell phone and my glasses, I have them on the stove, on the dresser…. You name it! Michael has created some stunning pieces, including Art Glass and Stained Glass.
BONUS! All glass art items are 10% Off!
Visit today, if you have any questions, feel free to give us a call.
Have fun and Happy Holidays!
Michael and Kathy McCabe
Wow, I’m so glad you all like the Migraine Buster – but sadly its out of stock at the moment. I’ll have more ready soon!
Check back often and thanks!
It was a great course, very in depth and I learned so much. I loved the feedback on the photography projects from real-world photographers.
If you’re interested in a very good course, in the comfort of your home, I’d highly recommend NYIP.
I’m so happy to announce we’ll be at the Adams County Winery Autumn Arts & Craft Show on October 26th from 10am to 4pm and it should be a really fun time. We will be there 🙂 as well as live music and great food! We don’t know the booth space yet but will send out a post as soon as we know.
Hope to see you there!
Kathy & Michael
Well, the Fall Festival scheduled for today was postponed until tomorrow due to rain. We are excited though, it will be a large festival with loads of visitors. We are also excited about new products we’re offering: The Edible Birdhouses, 5-Day Gout Kit, and Choco-Mint Lip Balm.
Oh, and Michael created a gorgeous Stained Glass Iris which we will offer at the Festival tomorrow. I’ll try to put up a picture later today.
Don’t forget you can still get our products on our websites.
There is some flooding going on with all this rain, so everyone be careful!
Have a great day!